Followers

Translate

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Riley the Moose enjoys his coffee! :)

Coffee of the Day - Cinnabon again, because hubby brought me the most DELIGHTFUL Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday! That is probably one of my ab fab fave flavors of coffee! yummmmmmmm.....

Well as I was blog hopping this week, I came to the shocking realization that I had Riley the Moose stamps that had never seen ink! HORRORS! I also noticed the abundance of circles on many of the projects that I saw. Soooooooo...... I decided to combine both with a theme for one of my most fave things in the world ever - COFFEE! Grins! :D This cute little patootie is sittin' in his easy chair, feet propped up, enjoying that YUMMY little cupcake (I went back and blinged it up a bit with a rhinestone cherry on top), and savoring his GLORIOUS cupppa joe! Notice that he even has a special mug - covered in polka dots no less! who in the world would drink out of a PLAIN MUG?! not me, that is for sure. I seem to collect coffee mugs and have so many amazing ones.

The papers are from Basic Grey Archaic collection, ribbon from May Arts, fibers were a wonderful little treat from Etsy, and you gotta love the dew drops! I thought it appropriate to finish off the card with the sentiment from Stamping Bella (there is a free shipping special going on through Nov. 4). Don't you think he's 'hot stuff'?! ;)

have a great day! don't forget the BLOG CANDY!
Jennifer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute card!

Gina Lindsay said...

I think I want to come to your house for coffee!

I think this is one of my favorite Riley stamps. I like the circles you have on your card.