Followers

Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2009

LatteBella Gift Set

Coffee of the Day - Mocha Cappuccino

Happy Weekend to all of you! Hope it is a good one for y'all! I received the exciting news today that a saying I submitted for a contest hosted by My Favorite Things over at Paper Craft Planet is being used on a brand spanking new stamp set that will debut in February!!!! Imagine my shock upon discovering that little tidbit of information! I will receive my own set of stamps in the mail when the set is released the first week of the month! I am amazed!!!! Can't wait to see what the finished set looks like! Knowing MFT, it is going to FABOOOOO as always!!!!

I wanted to show you a gift set that I made for the holidays using stamps from Stamping Bella. This stamp is LatteBella - of course she is one of my faves! wink, wink!!! The saying is also from Stamping Bella and one I have used with stamps from other companies, too - mainly my little Riley Moose from Hanna Stamps. The papers are from Basic Grey (Mellow Collection) and Flair Designs. The can is actually a Pringles chip can that I altered and filled with single serve coffees. Ribbons are from May Arts and brads are Making Memories. See what you can find around the house this weekend that you can alter and turn into some kind of FANTASTIC crafted goodie! I bet you will surprise even yourself with how clever you can be! :)

Jennifer
p.s. please forgive my poor photography skills. I can't seem to master the task of taking photos of my creations yet. sorry! :(

4 comments:

Anne said...

Super cute-If you have a macro setting on your camera that might help-it usually looks like a flower-

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute job altering the Pringles can!

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic! Fabulous!

specialcraftmom4 said...

How cute! Love this idea (: