Followers

Translate

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Polka Dot Mushroom? No, you aren't seeing things! :)

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice! glorious!!!!


Going dotty? Seeing polka dot mushrooms? No you are not hallucinating....... it is a cute little button sprite from The Stamping Boutique!!!! isn't she just the cutest thing?! I thought she would be perfect for the new sketch challenge Stef has posted over at SNR.




I used this fun paper from K & Co. called Greenhouse. It is just as spunky as can be! The flowers and buttons are from Making Memories; baker's twine is Martha Stewart. Added in a bit of my fave vintage seam tape to complete this fun card!

Be sure to play along with us! TGIF to all of you!




Love ya bunches! Jennifer

7 comments:

Darlene said...

So adorable!! Love all the polka dots and they are perfect with this image! Awesome job my friend!!

Michele Kovack said...

So cute!!! : )

Stef H said...

oh my word, jennifer! this is absolutely fabulous! i love it!

hugs,

Linda's Crafty World said...

So darling. I love the colors an dimage. TFS

Lauri said...

Love your take on the sketch! I am working on mine tonight!

Jackie said...

what a fun image... and brill card x

Gina Lindsay said...

that is so cute and I love the paper you paired with the image.