Followers

Translate

Friday, November 20, 2009

It's A Beary Dust Christmas! :)

Coffee of the Day - Almond Roca

The most talented Sue Spiller of Beary Dust has asked me to do some design work for her! Boy, am I one thrilled chica over here!!! So I used some of her fun digi stamps to make some Christmas projects for my Secret Sister. That is one of the great thing about digis - you can make them whatever size you need for that particular project. so stinkin' cool!!! Be sure to head over to Sue's blog and become one of her followers! Tell her I sent you over and she'll get a kick outta that! actually, tell her I sent you for some coffee - she will giggle! :) She is also debuting as a designer with Squigglefly tomorrow!!! yipppeeeee Sue!!! hooray for you, girlfriend!!!!

The gift tags were easy peasy to print out on the compy. Once you insert the photo into your document, format the photo for a text document that wraps around the picture. Then you can choose your font and go from there. There are some really fun fonts for free on the internet. One of my faves for the holidays is called 'Santa's Sleigh'. The paper is from Making Memories. flowers and leaves are from Prima. the gingies are painted with shimmerz for some sparkly shine. the cute holly buttons are from a Christmas assortment I picked up at Michael's.

The ornament was a ton of fun to make! Again, the polka dot paper is Making Memories. the blue paper is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. The big felt snowflake is a glitter sticker. I applied frosted stickles to the papers to give some glitz. The hat band on the snowman is painted with royal red shimmerz. The pattern is from SCS. You actually get 2 from each 8 1/2" x 11 piece of paper. I recommend printing on the wrong side of cs. This one is filled with a fun variety of ribbons for my SS. I hope she likes them! :)

See you tomorrow! Have a great weekend! :)

7 comments:

Anita said...

Cute cards & box! I love the sparkle.

Holly Young said...

Jennifer, these are wonderful; your snowman is fantastic! I love that huge snowflake and super coloring! The little tags are so cute!

Sara said...

Super Cute Jennifer!!!

Carmen O. said...

Jennifer, your creations are just adorable! I love the tags and the box? is so fun. I think you may have given me some ideas. Thanks!!

Justine said...

This is Fantabulous Jennifer. I love it....
I would love to have you come play the Twisted Thursday sketch with us....

Designs by Sue said...

Girlfriend you do me proud.....I love it.....and BTW I love the Frapachinos.....I know I didn't spell that right....LOL

Unknown said...

Nice work gal! Really cute and festive!