Followers

Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sweet N Sassy Love Birds

Today is a new release at Sweet N Sassy Digis! and I am a guest designer for them for January! woooo hoooooo! how exciting!!!! So I wanted to show you a card I made using this beautiful digi called Love Birds.

The paper is from the K & Co. Que Sera Sera collection. I added some vintage buttons and flowers, a doily, a fun tea tag ( this is the re-purposing I have been talking about - doesn't it look cool?! ), and some May Arts ribbon. This digi is just beautiful. It is wonderful for Valentine's Day, but also for lots of other occassions.

Thank you for sharing with me in the excitement of my new crafting ventures! 2010 promises to be a fun year!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

oh this is definitely my favorite. it's gorgeous! love the doily and the buttons. just gorgeous.

you know i wish you every happy blessing there is and i am sooooo glad we met. you are such an inspiration and joy to me. i look forward to a wonderful 2010 of your sweet love & heart!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

oh Jennifer, I love your tea tag! Cute little love birds too.

HappyCrafter said...

congrats on the guest designer position! this is a fab card, especially love the tea bag.

Teri said...

This is so sweet - love that doily!
Have a Happy and Healthy New Year hun!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Darlene said...

Fantastic creation Jenn!! Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot!! Happy New Year to you also!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

big congrats on the guest designer spot! love your work! you are just so comfortable with digi's....

Nicole said...

OH HOW VINTAGE!! love this!!

SO HAPPY to have you on the DT this month!! Nicole