Followers

Translate

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Have a Dream.....

Coffee of the Day - Butter Toffee

Nothing stamping to show you today, but a lot coming up in the next few, so get ready! :) I am still trying to get over this dag-blasted flu bug that is playing havoc with my seizures, which is in turn playing havoc with my crafty time. tough to craft around fevers and seizures, but I am trying when I can.

Anyhow, I came across this gorgeous photo that I want to share with all of you. I was reading the latest updates over at My Favorite Things, where Kim was telling about an upcoming stamp set. As she posted this picture, she told of how she has always wanted to own a Vespa. Little did she know that it has been a secret dream of mine as well. Vespa has recently introduced their cutie bikes in PINK, no doubt!!!! (also in a very pretty soft bluish shade as well) OH MY GOODNESS!!!! look at that! isn't it gorgeous!??!! I can picture myself toodling around town, wearing a gorgeous pair of Italian sunglasses, pink scarf flying in the wind........ somehow I have to get a Frapp holder on there so I can have my Starbucks......... oh yes, this is my vision for the future. Tyler's reply was, "oh." the cat yawned and went back to sleep. but someday.......... I will ride the Vespa and she will be mine. I will name her some wonderful name, because I can't come up with anything fancy just yet...... but we will ride into the sunset..... until my hubby drives up behind us and honks his horn and scares the doolittles out of me that is! :)

8 comments:

Stef H said...

haaahhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa! it's gorgeous and i hope your dream comes true!

i {heart} papers said...

She's beautiful!

Gina Lindsay said...

Gotta have the drink holder!! I got a package in the mail yesterday thank you my friend!!

Deb said...

so pretty, hope the flu clears up quickly, hugs Debx

Ruthie said...

Beautiful - think she is a Candice!

Rx

Ann English said...

I think stampin' Bellas has aan image of you riding one of these things!

Micki said...

Girl, too funny. I grew up in Germany where these have always been in hot demand. I'd love to have one myself, except that I don't trust the drivers around here. lol.....

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This is a beautiful dream!!! Go for it girl!