Followers

Translate

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So Sorry.....

Coffee of the Day - Kahlua and Cream

I am sorry to have been a bit in posting..... it was a really crazy week last week and we are just starting to come out of it.

David received some pretty devastating news from the dr. on Thursday. we are all coping with it as he makes huge changes in his life. I will share more later as we make adjustments and get used to everything......

Ryan did well in the musical, but did miss the entire production Friday as he was in the Emergency Room. he has a hematoma on his arm that we are carefully watching. all that we can figure is that it is from a fall he took several weeks ago that had just recently caused blood vessels to rupture. the feeling in his fingers is gone, so that has me concerned, but his outlook is good and he was more concerned about letting everyone down in the musical. what a guy!


The sun is still shining, the birds are still singing, and we can still smile. Life doesn't stop being good because some bad things happen. love to you all! Jennifer

3 comments:

Anita said...

First, the coffee sounds yummy. One of my favorite flavors. Sorry to hear about David and Ryan. I will keep your family in prayer as you adjust to this new journey God is leading you down. Sending hugs!

Melissa Czapor said...

I will be praying for David and Ryan and of course you too!! Hugs!!!

PeggyR said...

I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.