Followers

Translate

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jellypark sponsors Fetch-A-Sketch

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Peppermint

Jellypark is sponsoring the new challenge over at Fetch-A-Sketch, so I wanted to make a card to play along. I turned the sketch sideways, (as I am known to do!) and went to town!


I used this fun Superboy image just released by Claire. he makes me giggle each time I see him! paper is from Doodlebug Designs and is pretty old from my stash. not sure if it can be found any longer..... but it seemed perfect for this cutey guy! I added a belt loop I had saved off a pair of one of the guy's shorts before tossing when they were too worn to continue wearing, and then lots & lots of fun buttons! clouds were cut from notebook paper with MFT dies. the senti comes from Create with TLC. a pretty simple card, but I like to keep any going to a guy that way if I can.

hope all of you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Adorable card and perfect sentiment.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I just love that image.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful and thank you for joining us!! I do love the little superhero - there is one within all of us!!