Followers

Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Monochromatic Sketch with Party Time Tuesdays

for my Heart Song post, please click here.

Party Time Tuesday is ready to party -
It is Sketch week again here at PTT! We have another option for all of you who make cards then find challenges(that would be me!hahaha)! This week if you would like to use our sketch....great! But we would also like to see Monochromatic! So here are the options....Sketch Or Monochromatic....OR BOTH!!!




We have a 3 fantastic sponsors this week!


Dancing Princess



My name is Jenn Camargo and I'm a SAHM of 7 kids...6 girls ages 18-3 and a surprise baby boy age 4 months. I've been scrapbooking/card making for 18 years, and started digital designing three years ago. I LOVE my work...it's my creative outlet. I am thrilled to be sponsoring this challenge and loving all the fantastic works of art on the site!



Crafts and me



We are a small family Craft business that came about when as a card making family, my daughters and young granddaughters and I that is! Not our men who do not make cards, although my husband has had a go....Could never find the stamps and crafts that we had seen advertised! So, in the end we decided to start up Crafts and Me, so that we could get the products we wanted not only for us, but to offer to other crafters like you. We love the different ranges of stamps and crafts that we get from all over the world and we hope you will love them too.... Our aim is to give you the best possible customer service that we can, and to treat our customers just as we would want to be treated ourselves.



heartsongbadge



Heart Song Designs offers hand drawn digital stamp images perfect for all your papercrafting needs. We offer a variety of images from elegant to super cute. Come visit us at www.heartsongdesignsshop.com and find digis that make your heart sing.




for my card I used the fun cupcake tier image from Heart Song Designs and Basic Grey Bittersweet papers. I flipped the sketch on its side. the senti comes from Create wit TLC. the little resin rose is from SU!. buttons are from my vintage stash, gorgeous lace trim is from Etsy. I overstamped the image with one of my old SU! script bg stamps. some of the cupcakes are covered in the same pink stickles that outlines the senti tag. lots of faux stitching with a white gel pen completes the card. oh yes, the actual cupcake holder was outlined with a spica glitter pen for some sparkle. and I don't think anyone is the least bit surprised that I chose pink for my color!!!! tee hee!

Sentimental Sundays - monochromatic

14 comments:

Danni said...

Love all the pink! Great card!

Stef H said...

hello queen of pink! hope you are well. your card is gorgeous and YUMMY and that sentiment is PERFECT!

hugs :)

Marlene said...

I'll take them ALL! LOL!! YUMMY!!!

JustYolie said...

Yummy love the image and your card! :)

Anne Temple said...

Love it! I just saw this on the TLC blog too. Didn't realize it was yours. Great sentiment to go with the image (my answer would be ALL).

Anonymous said...

Oh how very yummy!! LOVE the cupcakes here and colors!! :)

Altax said...

Great work and i really like the pink card. Excellent!!!
Grade Based Activities

Mary G. said...

Yumm, looks "delicious"! Beautiful color choice...and that ribbon is fabulous!!! Great take on the sketch!!! Love it!

Faye said...

You can't go wrong with a cake! This is super pretty, loving all the pink. xxx

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love that pink! Thanks for joining us for Sentimental Sundays Monochromatic Challenge and I hope you join us again next time!

~Heather

ddazzled71 said...

Jen I love the pink papers and the sweet cupcakes and cake stand. Just fabulous.

Cheryl said...

Jennifer, your card is so pretty in pink! I love your take on the sketch.


Thank you for joining our “Monochromatic” challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Cupcakes!!!! I want them all!!! Gorgeous card Jenn....Love all the pink. Glad you shared this with us at Sentimental Sundays.

Jackie Randolph said...

Loving this image down with all the pink Jen!! Oh and your sentiment is just so perfect!!

Hugs