Followers

Translate

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sketch Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps

for my Happileigh Scrappin post, please click here.
for my Kaboodle Doodles post, please click here.
for my Paper Cupcakes post, please click here.



We have a new challenge over at Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenges - a wonderful sketch for all of you to try! One winner will receive 3 digis of their choice and if you use PMS digis, you get 2 bonus images for a total of 5! whoa nelly, that is a fabby prize and well worth playing along! :)



I used the Moody for Reading image since I am such a fanatic about reading every day. I must say that if I have one passion in life, that would be it - even moreso than crafting or coffee. shocking to all of you I know, but I really really MUST read every day. I can't think of one day in my life that I haven't read even one page.... anyhow, I found this quote online and was really touched by it. papers are Echo Park For the Record. seemed the perfect blend of girly old school retro for any up and coming young lady! ;) a few resin roses add to the feminine touch while stickles painted on to the little squares behind the main image add to the funky fun!

4 comments:

Velta said...

This is TOO precious Jennifer! I love the colors and your papers too...You are bringing me around to these images with your great crafty work!

Marlene said...

That is a gorgeous card, Jennifer. I love it. I, too, am an avid reader. NOT an avid coffee slurper, though. (And I KNOW you already knew that...but I had to mention it again! HA HA!)

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card and your paper choices are gorgeous, especially the newsprint in the back.

Michelle VP said...

I just love everything that you combined together in this card! Just so perfect for this moody girl. :)