Followers

Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Days are made for Jumping in Leaves.....

Coffee of the Day - Caramel Hazelnut

Happy Tuesday! This is going to be quickie quick 'cause I feel as if an avalanche of icky poo housework has come crashing down on me. isn't that just horrible?!?! Mick and Tyler come home from school tomorrow for the Thanksgiving break and then Mick's girlfriend & her family join us for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. y'all know I would rather craft than clean house ANY day! duh! ;)


This card showcases another fun image from the November Club Kit from A Day for Daisies. Papers are Cosmo Cricket Odds and Ends. the banner was punched with the new SU! punch. boy do I love that punch! so fun to use! the prima flower was sprayed with glimmer mist for a bit of shine. the leaf and berry/nut cluster I happened upon while taking the dogs out. I knew they would be perfect for some card creation! I love the way they look with this flower. :) the wooden buttons seemed the perfect accent to this old fashion card.

Now, I'm off to the drudgery of dusting and cleaning potties and other yuckiness as that. on the plus side, I am also treating myself to the beginning of holiday baking once the ick is out of the way. nothing like the smell of freshly baked bread to make a house smell like a home! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So fun! Your papers are beautiful and I love your button banner!