Followers

Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You have to stop at the Kissing Booth! :)

Coffee of the Day - Toasted Almond


okay, I know I've said I'm swamped with getting ready for Thanksgiving, but oh my goodness, gracious me, you have GOT to go see the entire line of Basic Grey's Kissing Booth! here is the link to the Basic Grey collection. I am in love and can NOT wait for mine to arrive! I, too, won a gift certificate in the Stop and Scrap Countdown to Christmas promo, so I quickly did a pre-order of a 6x6 Kissing Booth paper pad. I am sooooooooooooooo happy I did, but am thinking I am gonna use this baby right up! tee hee!


also, I am still waiting to hear from one more person regarding my gift certificate giveaways. ERIN HOFFMANN has until tonight to email me or I will do one more drawing. I really don't want this wonderful gift certificate to go to waste when Stop and Scrap has been so kind to donate it.


Now for some other coolio news - I have been invited to be part of the Dilly Beans DT! I made mention on my sidebar the other day of how wonderul Megan's zombie digis are! grins! so you can imagine my excitement when she asked me to be a part of her new DT! challenges will officially begin Dec. 1, but keep your eyes open in case something ELSE pops up before then.... hint hint hint! There is a phenom sale going on right now, so check that out while you are waiting .... hint hint hint! and please stop by the blogs of the other DT members to wish them a big congrats! I know it will make their day! :)

4 comments:

Mette said...

Hey there! Well, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK but if your preparations are anything like christmas then you must be busy :). Those new BG papers looks divine and like you I am excited about Megan's plans too :).

Hugs, Mette

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your new DT spot! Those are wonderful papers, I'll have to see about getting some of those myself.

Marlene said...

Congrats on the new DT spot...and thank you for the birthday wishes!

Velta said...

Congrats Jennifer!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!