Followers

Translate

Friday, June 28, 2013

My Complete Cardmaking Publications...

Coffee of the Day - Moon Pie

Hello and Happy Friday! Today is a MUCH better day and yesterday was wonderful! nothing much happened, which was perfect in contrast to the day before. grins! actually celebrated with pizza for dinner last night, so that was quite the treat. :)


anyhow, since the newest issue of Complete Cardmaking With Your PC has already hit the newsstands in the UK, I thought it was about time I showed you the 2 cards I had published in the last issue. Thank you again to Tammy at A Day for Daisies for including me with her DT in the article, as well as my friend Suzie for sending the magazine to me! :)

btw, if you would like to order your own copy, click here and look for issue #43. several of you have already told me you ordered one and really enjoyed it. I like that you get a CD chock full of great images with it. you can possibly find an issue at your local book store like Barnes and Noble or at JoAnn's.

My cards are on p. 38 and feature the beautiful image, 'I Love My Mama's Tummy.' both also use Spellbinder dies.


This first card was created with papers from the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody collection, vintage buttons,  a sparkler from Webster's Pages, tag cut from PTI die, Prima flower, SU! linen thread, and stitching stamps from Gina K. Shimmerz was painted over the little flowers of the  main image. love my washi, and you haven't seen it for a bit, have you? better get busy using it again. ;)


this next card uses Basic Grey papers from the Serenade collection (did you really think I would try to get a card published and NOT use my beloved Basic Grey?!?grins!), flair button is also BG, border die is MFT, buttons are vintage, rose is Prima, glimmer mist was sprayed on tag, heart was punched from vintage sheet music, and shimmerz was again painted on main image flowers.

thank you for sharing this excitement with me! I have lots more coolio news coming up soon, so will post when I'm able.  enjoy your weekend! :)

-----> you KNOW how much I love Basic Grey, right? well they are now in partnership with Jessica Sprague and have released several of their collections in digital form!!! not only is THAT exciting news, but those same collections are on sale for a limited time only right here.  this is not a paid advertisement, just a VERY excited BG lover!!! :)

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous creations! Think I "need" to go buy that image now. Thanks for the inspiration. Congrats and well deserved on the publications!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats on being published. Both your creations are just so beautiful and I love the lace trimmings on both.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Absolutely amazing creations my friend!! I really love the top card with the layout and flower!! Congrats on being published my friend!! So well deserved!! You have a great weekend too!! HUGS :)

Ardilla said...

Beautiful cards... congrats for being published, Jen!!!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Yeah - I have the magazine in my house and have seen your lovely cards - fabulous!! Better get that page framed!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are both beautiful creations Jen. Congrats on having them published.

Penny said...

Really beautiful cards, Jen! Love the papers, designs, and embellishments on both! Congratulations on getting them published! :^)
Hugs, Penny
(I love BG, too!)

Sandra said...

Both are stunning cards Jeniffer!
Congrats on being published!Well deserved :-D
Hugs,Sandra

MicheleV said...

Congrats - great cards!
I was going to tell you about BG over at Jessica Sprague but I figured you would already know!

Take Care

Tlc Creations said...

Congratulations~! They are beautiful cards.....what a great honor for you.
Paulette

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Stunning creations and a big congratulations on being published!
Hugs and coffee!
Georgia