Followers

Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

Enjoy Every Moment

Coffee of the Day - Texas Turtle

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Today is one of those posts I told you about yesterday - one of those 'behind the scenes' projects I've been working on. See, I was nice and didn't make you wait tooooo terribly long, now did I?!

Several weeks ago I received a very nice email from a small company based in China that sells items on Etsy. they wondered if I would be interested in a blog sponsorship with them. I took a look at their 2 Etsy stores and was intrigued. They are a small company, only 5 employees, but nice quality items. Shipping is super fast!













So let me introduce you to Stamp Cow (handmade stamps) and Craftpon (buttons, washi tapes, charms, etc.) .

My card uses a combination of the items sent to me. You will find extras added, so I'll be sure to tell you which are sponsored items.


First I printed a sentiment from Create with TLC and then cut my cs into a tag shape. I stamped the Stamp Cow antique watch stamp multiple times. a kraft sticker was added to the punched hole, May Arts ribbon tied with a Craftpon vintage key charm , Basic Grey Fact dsp chevron added, and edges distressed.

A strip of Basic Grey Fact dsp was added to the card's edge. this was topped with a Craftpon leaf ring 4 hole dark brown wood button. (these are fabulous!!!)  I added the same SU! linen thread that I used to tie the charm to the tag's ribbon.

All other goodies on card are from my own stash. the other buttons are vintage, rose and trim are Prima, stamps in lower right corner are Pink Paislee. watch & fob were cut with a Tim Holtz die from a piece of clear packaging. I used silver distress paint sprayed with black mist to color, then sponged part of it off. the clock face on the card base was made by painting a piece of clear packaging cut with another Tim Holtz die with brass distress paint and then pressing it down onto the cs. (p.s. you will see that die cut piece show up on another card.... hint, hint, hint!) the droplets were made with glimmer mist.

thanks so much for stopping by. I do hope you will head over to Etsy and look around Stamp Cow and Craftpon. gosh, I would buy up every one of their wooden buttons if I could. they are all gorgeous! :) you know me and my buttons! grins!

Challenges:
A Creative Romance - ribbon or twine (both are on this card)
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Lady Anne's - anything goes with stamping
Scrapper's Delight - die cuts or punches
WAW - anything goes with inspiring sentiment
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - anything goes
Paper Minutes - die cuts
TTCRD - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Crafty Bloggers - metal magic
An Inky Situation - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - anything goes
Delicious Doodles - heavy metal

24 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just LOVE this one...got to me one of my faves from you!! The look of the ink from the clock face is so awesome!! Hope you had a great 4th! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

SO cool, Jennifer. Thanks for sharing this in our challenge this week.
Have a blessed week, and I hope to see you again real soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

MA-MI said...

I love the colors and the clock image. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations this week and good luck with the challenge.
Hugs Maja

Unknown said...

Your combination of stamps and embellishments are great and I love your colour palette.

Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.
Claire x
(DT member)

Planetsusie said...

I love this Jennifer - it isn't overloaded but there are loads of interesting pieces to look at. I love this one.

Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's this time, I do hope you join us again soon.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

DT member Lady Anne's Challenges

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, great selection of stamps and embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Sandra said...

Great card Jennifer!!
And I went to Etsy, wow, all looks great, especially the wooden buttons!
Hugs,sandra

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! love the clock, and your layout. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck.

Unknown said...

Fabulous work Jennifer, love it, will have a wee look at their Etsy shop, when I have a minute, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xx

Tlc Creations said...

Another fabulous Jennifer creation~!
Always fun to see all the little goodies you add.
Paulette

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the watch stamp. I can't wait to check out their stores.

Sharon said...

Great card love all the add things.

Sarah Jackman Read said...

Wow, I love this!! Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Bloggers Network. Sarah CBN DT xx

K8 said...

Adorable project, love it!! Thank you for join us at Artistic Inspirations this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is fabulous, love the details! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps and don't forget about our blog hop @ http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/

kelly ledder said...

This is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge

Meihsia Liu said...

What a beautiful project! Love all the pretty elemenets. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week. :)

Marcy said...

This card is fantastic with all the great details! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

julie_woolston said...

Fab card love the detail and design.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge.
Hugs Julie x

Penny said...

What a great card! Love the cute tag, the trinket, the stamping & buttons! :^)
Cool that you got a blog sponsorship--congrats! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “heavy metal”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

How awesome that the company approached you and such lovely goodies. You have displayed them wonderfully. Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week

tiggertastic said...

very creative make,

hugs, sarah DD
tiggertastic.blogspot.com

Fleur said...

A great card, Thanks for sharing at ACR
HUGZ Fleur xXx