Followers

Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hang in there....

Coffee of the Day - Salted Caramel

Hang in there folks, I'll have some Valentine card projects to post here on my blog later today (hopefully!) and for further in the week.  I took 2 nasty falls the end of last week that have really thrown a ratchet into things. I am so very sore and bruised. tough to move around very much. but on the positive front, I've been watching some great stuff on Netflix! ;)  gotta look for that silver lining whenever we can! right? One of the shows is called 'The Following' with Kevin Bacon. we are hooked!


Dogs are happy because I have to sleep on the couch, so they climb up and keep me cozy warm. it's a bit of a tight fit, but we somehow manage. lucky Dave gets the big bed all to himself!

see you back here later! :)

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Feel better soon!

Hugs,
Kitty

Rhonda Miller said...

Jen, I hope you aches go away soon. Take care of yourself. I'll bet those dogs are lovin' the time to snuggle up with you.

Sammy said...

Sending good thoughts your way. x

Penny said...

Hope you heal quickly, Jen! :^)
Big hugs, Penny