Followers

Translate

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Congrats, Graduate!

Coffee of the Day - Caramel Vanilla Creme

It's a new challenge over at Add a Little Dazzle, and boy howdy, am  I in for it.... first time in forever that I overslept! yikes! here it is almost noon and I just woke up! boy am I scrambling to get my post going, and that is on no coffee, folks, so bear with  me. ;)  I am trying to adjust to all of these DT posts hitting at once, so next week will be much much better!


anyhow, y'all just wanna see my project, I know! but please stop by the Add a Little Dazzle blog today to see what the rest of the Dazzling Divas have in store for you. this is such a talented team! I am really blessed to be on some pretty fab teams, I must say! you know you wanna play along and maybe win yourself some of these amazing metal sheets of your own to play with! as you can see, I am using them on EVERYTHING! tee hee!


Since our theme this week is 'Graduation,' I chose to use the Graduation digi stamp set by Doodle Garden. dies are all by Spellbinders. for the bg, I took a piece of the Aluminum metal sheet and ran it through my Big Shot using the Basic Grey Diamonds embossing folder. I then took slate alcohol ink and sponged it all over the metal sheet. I love the hints of blue that came through! some grosgrain ribbon, buttons, and handmade enamel dot finish the card. simple, because it is going to a guy. and his school colors are blue and grey, which come through nicely!


Challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - sketch 211
Crafty Sentiments - Father's Day/for a male
Papertake Weekly - for the boys
Oldie but a Goodie - Father's Day/masculine (Spellbinders Label 1 die, ribbon, and buttons are old)
Craft Your Passions - Father's Day/ for the boys
Ooh La La - Father's Day/male

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome embossed bg -- perfect with the world image for a graduate!

Anita said...

Stunning card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love your card and I can see the metal sheets look fantastic on a card. Great embossing design.

Linsey R said...

Super cool card Jennifer! I love it!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jennifer, love that image, thank you for sharing with us at Oh La La Creations, good luck xxx

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Helen said...

Fabulous!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Tammy Miller said...

Adorable thanks so very much for joining SSS 111, next one is July 6 hope you will join us!