Followers

Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Sick Pup....and an Update :(

Coffee of the Day - Kahlua and Cream

I haven't done any crafting for a bit because I have a very, very sick puppy at home. :(  my beautiful Princess Pup, Latte, isn't doing very well. not sure if she will make it through the day.

(photo taken last year when we got new dog beds)

oh sigh.... she has been my coffee buddy, my nurse, my so much more than a friend. I'm doing my best to take care of her and be strong, but gosh, my heart is breaking into tiny pieces.

I can't leave her side because she starts crying and moaning if she can't see me. so I have been talking to her, petting her, and doing all I can to be in some small way a comfort while she doesn't feel well.

will try to get to a vet later today if she doesn't start showing signs of getting better.

just wanted to let all of you know what is going on.... makes it all the more difficult that my family is gone for the summer.

go hug your four legged friends for me - real tight! and then hug those two legged ones as well! :)

update -

our wonderful Latte died a little after 1pm today. the tears haven't stopped.
I was able to talk to her and pet her head as she passed away. my heart hurts.


13 years together wasn't near long enough, Pretty Girl.....

16 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Awe!! So sorry about your buddy!! :( This is all we can do is be by their side like they are for us. Sending hugs to you both!! Hope she feels better soon!!

Joan B said...

oh this is just awful. I am sorry and sorry that you are dealing with this, and so much more, alone. Take care and keep us posted.

Fikreta said...

So sorry about your furry friend.
Its must to be hard for you.
big hugs

Golden Goddess Designs said...

so sorry Jennifer! my heart is breaking for you...I think my hubby will have a nervous breakdown when our baby is gone. He is getting old, he didn't eat for a day and half and of course that led to no BM...hubby was freaking out! thank goodness he ate and pooped in the last 24 hours. It can be so hard because they can't tell you what is wrong. good luck with your baby! my thoughts are with you!

Alicia

Penny said...

So, so sorry, Jen! I know how much this hurts. You have lost a family member. I am sending you the biggest hugs. And let the tears flow...
Penny

Verna Angerhofer said...

Sorry about your pup. I am sure this is a very difficult time for you.

vdoyle8 said...

I am so very, very sorry. They are so much more than pets to us and we never have enough time with them. Prayers for your heart and healing. And always prayers for your health.

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about your Latte. I will be thinking of you and praying for you.

Tlc Creations said...

Prayers for peace within your heart.
Paulette

Chrisboldo said...

OH I am truly sorry for your loss, it's hard to loss a beloved pet and family member. Just know she loved you too. I'm thinking of you.....

Hugs
Chris B

Dawn said...

Oh Jennifer, my heart goes out to you! I know just that feeling when a dear friend & companion passes! So glad you were able to be there with her, it will have been such a comfort for her. Smile through your tears & remember the happy times you shared!
Big hugs
Dawn xx

Sheila Rumney said...

So sorry to hear about your beloved Latte. It is always hard to lose a special friend. Thank you for popping over to my blog and commenting on the new Polly's Paper Studio DT. Sending hugs...

MicheleV said...

Jen I am so sorry for your loss.
Dogs are incredible companions and I feel your hear ache.
Sorry to hear you were on your own hugs to you.

Darnell said...

I'm so very sorry, Jennifer. It's the worst. Latte knew nothing but love and attention her whole life. God bless you for that and all the memories you have! Warm hugs being sent, Darnell

Tracy said...

I know exactly how you feel. My Gwennie was almost a carbon copy of your Latte and we were lucky to have had her for 13 years too Sending you a great big hug.

Kathy said...

I just am catching up on some blogs and read this. I'm so sorry Jennifer. I know from reading what a healing and comforting power your pups were and are when you are not feeling well. I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful and led a very rich and loved life with you. {{{hugs}}}