Followers

Translate

Monday, November 30, 2015

BBQ Gift Tag

Coffee of the Day - Bourbon Pecan

Happy Monday to all of YOU! :)

I hope you had a most amazing weekend! mine was wonderful with my entire family together for the first time in almost 6 months. this made my momma heart VERY happy! :)

my Father-in-Law's birthday is right around Thanksgiving each year, so hubby takes a gift to him when they get together at Dave's uncle's cabin to go deer hunting.

I found this neat gift pack at World Market a few weeks ago. it has all kinds of neat seasonings and sauces for anyone who loves to cook on the barbecue grill. that fits my FIL to a tee! so I thought a fun gift tag would double as a birthday card from all of us. afterall, we are talking about guys here!!!


The digi image is from Di's Digi Stamps, plaid paper is a scrap I had so I apologize I don't know the mfg., burlap ribbon at bottom of the tag is May Arts, red burlap string is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and burlap ric rac is from my stash. vintage buttons are also stash items. sentiment stamp is by My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by! have a great week! :)

Challenges:
Robyn's Fetish - use some yellow & brown
Allsorts - colors of autumn
Di's Digi Designs - cute and cuddly
Hiding in My Craft Room - any holiday (birthday)
Crafting with Friends - anything goes
Crafty Catz - masculine
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Pattie's Creations - birthday
Simply Papercrafts - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - masculine
Crafty Gals - anything goes

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

hello
glad you have great weekend.
you made very nice project!
so cute image
have a nice day
hugs

>^.^<

Ashley said...

How cute! I love the different textures you added. Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

~Ashley
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog DT member

Lori Turner said...

Awesome gift tag for this sauce bundle!! PERFECT gift idea for someone who grills!! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Rae Ann said...

Congrats on using up one more scrap of paper! Love the tag and all of the texture the burlap adds.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

Dawn said...

Great little set & a brilliant little tag too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

LauraEva said...

That turned out awesome! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

Unknown said...

What a great idea,love it.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz.

Hope to see you again soon

Tracey DTxx

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Mia Scott said...

Cute set!
Thank you for joining in with the #303 'Masculine' challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia - GDT Member xx