Followers

Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

In My Thoughts and Prayers Daisies

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Hey there, blogging fans! I'm treading in tender waters here, as I've been fighting migraines off and on for a while now. a nasty one hit yesterday and really hit me hard. makes it tough to get any crafting done, that is for sure, those rotten things! ;)


anyhow, sharing another sympathy card for my cousin's family today. this one uses the pretty 'Daisy Window' image from A Day for Daisies.  papers are from the Basic Grey Vivienne collection, pearl flourish is from Michael's, seam binding (that I distressed) is found at Really Reasonable Ribbon, sentiment stamp is from a set by Unity. flower centers are covered in distress stickles and little accent dots are made with a white gel pen.

again, keeping the design fairly simple.

hope you have a most wonderful day! thanks so much for stopping by. :)

Challenges:
Scribbles Designs - a song in your heart (My Prayer by The Platters)
ADFD - add glitter (stickles)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
CCC Digi Creations - anything goes
Pearly Sparkles - anything goes with pearls (pearl flourish)
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - flowers

7 comments:

Kathy S said...

Sorry for your migraines. I'm sure they are nasty. I do love your card though and I've glad that you were able to create despite your poor head. Thanks so much for entering this with us for the Add Glitter challenge at ADFD. Take care of yourself.

Crafty Pearly said...

Wow. So beautiful. Love the papers. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh wow, another beautiful card - your family are sure to be blessed by your talent.
I hope those migraines stay away for a while, and that you're feeling a bit better by now.
Thanks for adding glitter and entering our current challenge at A Day for Daisies. We hope to see you again soon!
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT

Kandy's Krafts said...

Sympathy cards are always difficult, this is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

Margaret said...

Migraines are a pain in more than one way, Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Margaret, DT

Rhonda Miller said...

This is lovely.

Planetsusie said...

Please accept my apologies for being so late with my commenting. I just wanted to say that this is such a beautiful card I had to pop by. I really love the image and your backing papers! Amazing. Thank you so much for entering the TTPH Challenge (Flowers). I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx