Followers

Translate

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

RIP, Precious Mocha

Coffee of the Day - Irish Creme

Yesterday our precious pup, Mocha, passed away. I can't even begin to express the overwhelming sadness and despair we all feel. her sister, Latte, died last June, and Mocha hasn't really been the same since.

Tyler, Danielle, and Mocha

The house is far too quiet. one or the other of the 2 dogs would always lie in the doorway of my craft room when I was in there. the thought of going in to my room is almost too much to bear right now. I would talk to Mocha these past few months when I was busy making things. she didn't want to be alone with her sister gone, so she followed me everywhere. at least until Dave came home. then she never left his side. he was her forever buddy. :)

she loved her Daddy! :)

But I know we'll meet again. until then, she and Latte are playing in the fields again, chasing groundhogs and playing with the foxes.

thanks for taking care of us, Mocha. we will always love you, puppy!

6 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Oh Jennifer, I'm so sorry for the pain of your loss. Thinking about you and wishing you will find joy in the memories of all the good times you had with your pups.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I am so sorry to hear this, I unfortunately understand. I lost my girl Kimber and now my new puppy was diagnosed with Valley Fever and suffered a cardiac arrest. My heart is broken, and I just want to let you know how sad I am for you too. Thinking of you all during this time

Elizabeth Hart said...

Loved your tribute to Mocha.

Fikreta said...

so sorry for your loss!
sending hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

vdoyle8 said...

I am so dry sorry for your huge loss. I pray your happy memories will sustain you. We lost my forever dog in February. My remaining dog and I have been so sad that today we got a puppy. Big hugs and puppy kisses to you.

~amy~ said...

oh no...so sorry!