Followers

Translate

Friday, April 7, 2017

Where I've Been...

Coffee of the Day - none, actually! eegads! out of milk at the house, so I'm drinking Bolthouse Farms Greens.....


Sorry I've been away for such a long time. hubby and I took some time off last week for a fun trip to Boston. we've always wanted to go. let me tell you, for a history buff like me, one week was NOT enough time! ;)



Only saw a small portion of the sites we wanted to see, but LOVED every single moment of it. we took our time. could have rushed and had a chance to visit more, but we really wanted to enjoy the visit.


oh my gosh, are the people there ever so nice!!! yummy food, too. some of the best was to be found in a fabby little pub not far from The Commons. it was the only place we actually went back for a second visit - Emmet's Irish Pub. Willie, the bartender, made the trip all the more enjoyable. :) of course he knew exactly how to pour my Guinness!



one of the highlight's of the trip was getting to see Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren at a speaking engagement. we were privileged to be invited to volunteer for the event. both are quite inspiring.


I hope to get some crafting done this weekend. Easter is right around the corner, and I am not the least bit ready!

we still have lots of snow on the ground. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are! :) enjoy your weekend and be blessed!

4 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

sounds awesome! and so lucky to hear BS and EW!

Alicia

~amy~ said...

Yay! Looks like an amazing trip!

Fikreta said...

I have milk for coffee if you need!
great photos!
hugs

Borqna said...

Great post - thank you for sharing!
It's very interesting for me!

I'll be glad you soon again to participate with us -
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/

Have a Happy Easter!