Followers

Translate

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Strong, Beautiful, Kind

Coffee of the Day - Bourbon Pecan

Hello everyone!  Sorry I've been away for ever so long! I didn't realize that I haven't posted here on my blog in ages.  I apologize for that. with all 3 of our sons' college graduations, life here was just pretty crazy! :) but all in a VERY  wonderful way!!!

I'll do a post this weekend to share photos with you. I have them on my Facebook page, if you would like to see before then. :) yep, I'm the proud momma bird!





My post for now needs to be fast since we are dog sitting Mick's pup for almost 2 weeks. Brutus and Palmer are begging to head back out to Camp for their daily romp, so I'll come back to add in all of my card details.


I'm scooching in by the skin of my teeth for the Simply Betty monthly progressive challenge.  the theme for this month is to use at least 2 designer papers and add flowers. isn't the image gorgeous?


digital papers are from the Basic Grey Fresh Cut collection, main image & matting die are from Spellbinders, pretty floral dies are by Sizzix, mulberry flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts, and buttons are from my vintage stash.

okie dokie, I am back. the dogs and I  had a grand time playing in the rain out at Camp! we were soaked through to the bone, but had so much fun. :)

the neat little embellishment by the sentiment circle is from Webster's Pages. it has a pretty sparkle irl. I added touches of shimmerz paint to the pearls and buttons on the main image. the seam binding, which I distressed, is from Zipper Stop. crochet trim is from my stash. I think it might have come from Hobby Lobby. it has the prettiest satin finish.

have a most amazing day! love ya!
Jennifer

Challenges:
Double D - flowers galore
Digi Choosday - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - anything goes

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

those dogs are so sweet!
your card is gorgeous !
congrats to your sons!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation Jenn! Hope you are doing well! Happy Memorial Day Weekend to you & yours! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Creative world said...

Fantastic card,great layering and awesome coloring...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE ,this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful card. Love your layers. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your designs in future challenges.
Kathy DD DT

Debi said...

The image is beautiful and so is your coloring, papers and embellishments. Thanks for sharing it at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck. Debi

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge .
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Moni said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica DT.